|“It had been glithed... by that EVIL!”
|—Uil Team, Crapface Lurks #8
|No image description available (yet)
| Date of Birth
|| July 30th 1998
| Species / Type
| Current Status(es)
Uil is a male Mii who is an user of Nintendo Swapnote, being the avatar of Uil Team (talk), he also makes various appearances within Swapnote letters.
- His first appearance was in Crapface Lurks #1, in which he wants to go on Mibbit, but Crapface trolls him.
- Uil appears in Crapface Lurks #2, in which he hopes that Crapface is gone, and then he tells him to GTFO.
- He makes a reappearance in Crapface Lurks #3, in which he gives Crapface the middle finger.
- Uil appears in Annoying with 115, in which he's getting annoyed by the awesome-or-not song.
- Uil is seen in Crapface Lurks #5, in which he asks Eltario why he likes Crapface.
- He next appears in Crapface Lurks #6, where he is sad that Eltario is going to annoy him with 115 all the day.
- His next appearance is in Crapface Lurks #7, he is being annoyed by Eltario, telling him to shut up, until Crapface comes.
- Uil appears in Crapface Lurks #8, saying that Crapface is evil, and throwing a hammer at him.
- He makes an appearance in Crapface Lurks #9, where he is annoyed by Crapface's pose of awesomness.
- Uil appears in Crapface Lurks #10, where he is seen spinning the Wheel of Crap.
- Uil then appears in Crapface Lurks #11, wondering why he is still in Crapface's studio and saying that Crapface owns him a lot of money.
- Uil appears in Crapface Lurks #12, where Eltario gives him Crapface's To-Lurk list, and notices Arend there.
- "Let's hope that Crapface is gone..." - Crapface Lurks #2
- "GTFO" - Crapface Lurks #2
- "Fucking Crapface!" - Crapface Lurks #3
- "He's at it again..." - Annoying with 115
- "Hey, you!" - Crapface Lurks #5
- "You like...HIM?!?" - Crapface Lurks #5
- "Nooooo" - Crapface Lurks #6
- "Not 115!" - Crapface Lurks #6
- "..." - Crapface Lurks #7
- "Shut up, damnitt!" - Crapface Lurks #7
- "I finally got my laptop back..." - Crapface Lurks #8
- "It has been glithed... by that EVIL!" - Crapface Lurks #8
- "Sigh." - Crapface Lurks #9
- "Why am i still there?" - Crapface Lurks #11
- "Better not..." - Crapface Lurks #11